Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Bilingual Welcome Team Representative! Responsible for daily interaction via phone, mail, email, or personally with VRI Customers (Internal/External) and VRI Team Members to establish and/or maintain a positive working relationship with all parties. Serve as a Customer Service Representative handling inbound phone calls, managing reports and making outbound phone calls to resolve client issues.
Responsible for daily interaction via phone, mail, email, or personally with VRI Customers (Internal/External) and VRI Team Members to establish and/or maintain a positive working relationship with all parties. Serve as a Technical Care Representative handling inbound phone calls, managing reports and making outbound phone calls to resolve client issues.
Sunday - Thursday 9:30am - 6:00pm
VRI is looking for a Revenue Cycle Manager to provide day-to-day guidance and direction to the Revenue Cycle team.
Do you like wearing multiple hats? Are you energized working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy tackling different and new tasks? If so, we want to meet you!
VRI is a fast growing, profitable, private equity owned healthcare services company that provides remote patient monitoring solutions to seniors, and persons with chronic conditions and disabilities. This position will direct and oversee all aspects of revenue cycle management including monthly billing, receivables collection, authorization management, assisting with acquisition integration, as well as leading a team in multiple locations. The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will need to be a leader with the experience and ability to:
Ideal candidate must have
- A demonstrated track record of success in healthcare revenue cycle management
- Knowledge of state payers and managed care organizations a plus
- An energetic pace with a nose for getting results
- A cultural fit to VRI's mission driven team
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a billing position that included training and mentoring new staff
- Certified Revenue Cycle Professional (CRCP) or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) is a plus
The Glory. The Perks.
- Crush the job and grow with the company
- More than just a job; be part of a mission
- No uniforms or suits, no bureaucracy, no politics
- Fun team and strong culture
**VIRTUAL INTERVIEWING AVAILABLE**
VRI is looking for a maker, a doer, and a problem solver! Work your magic with a team of Software Engineers that spend most of their time writing code to help keep people safe. As a Software Engineer you will participate in several aspects of the Agile Development process, including: Development (of course), also Planning, Design, Release, and Testing.